October 26th, 2012 / Wendell Santos, ProgrammableWeb.com
With the weekend upon us, it’s a good time to take a look back at some of the interesting mashups that were submitted to our directory this week. This batch includes an American winery reference guide, movie review service and a live Twitter visualization.... Find your ideal U.S. wineries using visitor reviews, wine ratings, winery amenities and services, and winery location. Create custom iteneraries including wineries, wine events and other wine tourism-related businesses. Read More....
ALEXANDRIA, Va., Oct. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/
Who Should Care? Anyone who values his or her time should care, that's who. There are plenty of wine websites for deciding where to go and what to do; but, none of them pulls it all together like AmericanWineryGuide.com.
When Website founder Jim Finley began planning a Napa-Sonoma wine trip for six friends, including himself, he became extremely frustrated. He discovered that there's not one single site that allows you access to all things possible. He had to go here for this, there for that, and still had to visit more sites to even come close to what he sought. At the end of that process, he still had a lot of unfulfilled needs. Read More...
Oct 22, 2012 / Wine Blog "Juicy Tales" - by Jo Diaz
As a wine travel writer, in order to begin your story, what if you had only one website resource that delivers all of the following:
- A comprehensive list of wineries from all across the U.S.
- In-depth information about each winery
- Visitor reviews and ratings about personal experiences at the wineries
- An indicator of how good the wineries’ wines are, based on the ratings of the most respected wine critics…
Certainly, other third party endorsements of the wine won’t work for you, as far as your own palate goes. However, if you have other wine writers that you respect and have already aligned your palate as being similar with that person’s likes and dislikes, you’ve got more information leading you to one of your favorite, final destination stories. Read More....
- Your winery included in a comprehensive list of all U.S. wineries
- In-depth information about your winery
- Visitor reviews and ratings about personal experiences at your winery
- An indicator of how great your winery's wines are, based on the ratings of the most respected wine critics
- And, the ability for your fans to add their own recommendations of your wines
What can you do to help your brand? Read More....